Tuesday, September 15, 2009

summer goals update

I googled the answer to my perplexing question: when does fall start? And was told that it begins on September 22nd.

So I guess I have 7 days (one week!) to finish my summer goals.

Here's a re-cap.

*organize idea notebook*I have worked on it but it's not finished*

*finish reading the Bible through*working on it*

*conquer vibrato on cello*working on it...will ask my cello teacher tomorrow night how I'm doing in regards to that*

*go to Cedar Point/Great America*I knew this wouldn't happen but I had to put it as a goal because I want to go every summer*

*lots of new songs and games for bus*kinda-sorta accomplished...I want to do a flip-chart of (what I call) Bible songs...verses in the Bible sung to a tune...what a wonderful way to hide God's Word in our hearts!*

No comments: