Wednesday, January 19, 2011

::middle of the week nothingness::

Happy Wednesday evening, all!

I didn't have to pick up the chickadees until 4pm today. I was a crazy woman cleaning our house today. My parents were gone for a few days up to Michigan. My Oma had chemo yesterday but is doing well. My great-aunts continue to amaze, astound, and satisfy. One aunt brought over a boat load of food. Another aunt brought over German kugen [coffee cake]. There was so much food that my parents brought some of the yummy sweets home today. Lucky me.

Back to the crazy-woman-cleaning-the-house thing. I bought a bottle of Mrs. Meyers all-purpose cleaner in lavender. Absolutely heavenly. Last night when I went to bed, I was excited to get up this morning to clean the house so I could use this cleanser. That is how good it smells.

The Lord also gave us some delicious sunshine today. What a sweet perk in the middle of January.

The kids have Friday off of school. We are super excited about that! Plans include Build-a-Bear and lunch with their Mom. Woohoo! :)

I continue to battle my self regarding prayer time. I read this post tonight and just had to share. Once again, Ann puts it so perfectly. Here's the link: The Only Way A Soul Can Live. Her writing is rivaling that of Elisabeth Elliot for me. Elisabeth Elliot is my #1 favorite woman's writer.

I ordered a new Etsy shop header and button because [hopefully, prayerfully, soon] I will be offering more things in my shop besides just Bible verse cards.  I'm taking another sewing class next Saturday.

Signing off for tonight...

No comments: