Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14th

Guess where I went today?

To our local tea party event!  Yay!  This one was pretty calm compared to other events I've been at.  I only stayed 2 of the 3 hours that the event was being held.  I stood in the sun for most of the time {to work on my tan - ha}. 
This is the lady who started our local Tea Party group.

The crowd...it really started to fill up around 3:15-3:30, then simmered down, then picked back up.  This picture was taken before some people from our church brought the most ginormous Don't Tread On Me flag I have ever seen!

The pretty courthouse!


A singer who came and kicked off the event with a song he had written.


Sights like this totally make me choke up -- an older gentleman, presumably a vet -- he must be wondering what country he lives in!

Signatures from people who have attended past events.  We signed the back of the board today if we planned to vote in the primary.  Hello, who doesn't?  :)

More peeps...this was still at the beginning of the event.

The honor guard {or color guard -- I can't remember which it is.}

Local newspaper coverage

No comments: