Saturday, April 10, 2010

what's in the name?

When I first started up an Etsy shop several years ago, I picked a user-name that I had created for something else.  It was called:  yellowhope. 

So as I've been trying to get my little business going, I was stuck with a user-name that I wasn't crazy about.  But rather than going through all of the hassle to change everything, I thought I'd stick with what I had and make the best of it. 

After all, yellow is my favorite color and hope is a Biblical principle.

But last night, I FOUND MY VERSE!  I found the verse I want to use with my shop.  Here it is:

Now the God of hope 

fill you with all joy and peace in believing,

that ye may abound in hope,

through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 15:13

Isn't that a fantastic verse? I love it!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Your Etsy button is super cute! Great verse too!!