Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cello-lo

Cello-lo...that's what I say when I'm joking around about the instrument I play. Do you know how incredibly wonderful my cello teacher is? Incredibly wonderful, that's what. I am currently in a bad groove right now with cello. A very bad groove. I was not looking forward to lessons today AT ALL.

However, today was duet day. Mercy!! Thank you!!

Reasons I love my cello teacher:

::merciful days like duet days -- something fun and a break from the norm::

::she is understanding::

::she is encouraging::

I explained my current bad groove and she understood what I was saying. Wonderful!! This is just a growth time. I will get through this.

Music teachers like her are hard to come by and I'm so thankful to be one of her students.

Now, I need to finish my bagel and get ready for the last night of the Conference which, btw, has been awesome!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: