Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

There was an article in our little town's paper on Friday from the 2nd graders in an area school. It was titled: "J*a*cks*o*n 2nd graders tell why Mom is special".

I highlighted my favorites:

My Mom is special to me because she...

-gave me a petite, ecstatic ravishing baby brother. (Elizabeth)
-is there when I am sick and vomiting repulsive vomit. (Ben)
-helps me through really difficult times, like thunderstorms and catastrophes. (Jack)
-brought me into this world and it makes me more than jubilant. (Neva)
-comforts me when I am melancholy. (Baylie)
-is the greatest cook because she had the best idea of a meat, cheese and lettuce sandwich with crinkle fries. (Anthony)
-is nice. She is so pretty when she goes to work. (Spencer)
-is the prettiest person in the world, she is my best friend and she is nice to me. (Ben)
-loves me and she rocks! (Elle)
-likes most people, is very kind, and is very clean. (Sally)
-cares about us because we care about her. (Nicole)
-is totally unbelievable because she is very lovable. (Dylan)
-helps me live with great healthcare, food, water and shelter. (Mitchell)

And that is only a sampling. You could tell by some of the children's that they bribe their mothers. (i.e. - is really nice and great because she lets me play wii. -Eric)

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did!

No comments: