Sunday, May 16, 2010

#1--Tomorrow, the builder starts putting up new trim and new doors on the closets in the three upstairs bedrooms.  I thought this would be simply taking off the old doors and putting up new ones, plus trim around the closets.  I was wrong!  No, it includes trim around the whole bedroom, including inside the closet.  I mean, YAY!  So I will be getting up at the crack of dawn to move things out of my closets plus moving the furniture into the center of the room.  {I lurve Monday mornings.}  right. {that was a joke!}

#2--We are going to buy flowers tomorrow to plant.  {love}

#3--We are taking down one of the bird feeders on our property.  It is the one dangling above the porch railing.  Now we will be able to sit on our porch and enjoy the sunshine and stare at our neighbors through their big, fat window. {ok, that second part was for sure a joke!}  {the first part was love}

#4--I may or may not have a chance to sponsor on a blog which equals awesome advertisement.  {love}  {I will keep you posted}

#5--My admiration for a family in my church went through the roof tonight.  Through the roof.  Can't explain but it's Through.The.Roof.  And this is a quiet family--not very noticeable.  unREAL how some people's Christianity shines through when they've been put in a tough spot--when I'm the one who has put them in a tough spot and they hold not a grudge--no vengeance.  {love}

So based on the fact that I have said {love} so many times in this post, tomorrow should be a pretty fantastic day!!

2 comments:

anspeckhals said...

You crack me up! Would love to come plant flowers with you. We have no yard at all...not even a patch of grass, but that means no mowing, either, or weekly upkeep, so I am not complaining! We planted flowers at church last week...it is so fun to do that together with friends. I was laughing at your comment on the family at church..."through the roof"...I mean "THROUGH THE ROOF!"...Through.The.Roof.! Now I am curious who?, but never mind...none of my business. Praise the Lord, and Glory to God!
Have a wonderful day...see you all in two weeks for Jim's wedding!
Andrea

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

No, I don't mind telling you. I'll send you an email sometime today. It definitely is a heart warming story.