Monday, July 19, 2010

favorites: family

I am attempting to upload my "favorite" pictures from vacation for my benefit -- so that I don't forget the memories!  Here are some of my favorite,  unedited pictures of our family in no particular order of importance, favorability, or date of occurence.  :)



Mom and Dad in Helsinki, Finland.  See those stickers on their shirts?  They might as well be flashing lights that say, "Tourist.Tourist.Tourist."  haha  We had to wear those stickers when we were with a cruise sponsored tour.


Opa and Geoff -- last night of dinner.  {No, we did not wear chef's hats each  night.}


Geoff in front of Catherine's Palace



Mom and I at the Tower of London with a bridge in the background.




Our favorite place to relax...the Explorations Cafe.  It was at the top of the ship and had a fantastic view!

5 comments:

Jeff Voegtlin said...

Sorry, that's the Tower Bridge in London. The London Bridge is not so spectacular and the original London Bridge is in Arizona, I believe. :)

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

Oh, thanks for the clarification!

simplysanctified said...

Looks like a fun time!

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

It was, Sara! :)

Lacey said...

So why did I even bother with highlighting England on my trip around the world?! You've BEEN there!! :-) I'm sure you had a blast!