Thursday, July 29, 2010

::a list::

::i love lists and calendars::
::today i received my work schedule for the next three months for nannying.  i sat and filled the calendar in with the rest of my miscellaneous jobs.  i'm all set now::
::anything that makes me organized is fantastic::

::before I turn 30, I would like to::

::read the Bible through 2x on a 90 day schedule::
::memorize Psalm 119::
::visit the Sights & Sounds Theater::
::visit the 8th and I::
::a big, loooooooooong road trip::
::run a half marathon::
::learn to make a really great pie with a homemade crust::

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Rebecca, I just got your comment on my blog. I started to do the 90-day thing and it was going well at the beginning. Now I'm back down to 1-2 chapters a day, but maybe I will try again. I got bogged down in the Prophets. Anyway, it's definitely worth a try!

Deena - said...

Just a thought.... for my 30th birthday I wanted to hear from 30 people from my past. Some neighbors, some classmates, some teachers... it was so fun and I highly recommend it! I just enjoyed seeing who has invested in me and sending them a family picture and telling them that I am still making good on their investment in my life.

And I sooo have the perfect pie crust for you! So I KNOW you can do that one lickety-sizzle this week if you wanted to!

:-)

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

That is a fantastic idea, Deena!

We have this joke in our family about the perfect pie. Most of the old German ladies on my Dad's side of the family were incredible bakers and cooks. One in particular was Aunt Molly. So we compare our homemade pies to Aunt Molly's. I have a very high standard to attain to. And I WELCOME the recipe to a perfect pie crust.

Sharon said...

Run a 1/2 marathon? You go girl! 8th & I is amazing, too.

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

Sharon, I was just w-a-i-t-i-n-g for you, Andrea, or Hannah to comment on the 1/2 marathon goal. Oh yes, my former teammates, you KNOW that will be a challenge for me. :)