Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm home-sweet-home

My heart is so full and I do not know where to begin. At the beginning of the trip, I just knew there was NO WAY that I would be ready to come home. And then at the end of the trip, I was SO READY to come home. Now that I'm home, I miss the ship and Europe. Yes, I'm a girl. And yes, I can be indecisive. :)

All I have to say is that my life was free of DRAMA for 12 WHOLE DAYS. Bliss, people. Can we all say bliss together? BLISS. And now I'm back to my real world.

I will share some of my favorite moments later. Favorite moments include: 
  • visiting the actual Liberty of London store in London.  {Remember their new line @ Target?  Yep.}
  • the Indonesian servers singing Happy Birthday to my Opa in their native tongue
  • Europe 
  • and, Europe again
  • architecture and flowers

It was great to spend time with my family. My Opa turned 83 on the cruise. Eighty-three. I'm getting very sentimental here. Boy do I love my grandparents. And this afternoon after church canvassing, I'm going to zoom over to give my sweet little Granny a big hug. I've missed her so much.

Later, ya'll!

xxhugsxx

No comments: