Thursday, July 15, 2010

what a day!

It is currently Thursday {early in the} morning.  I've finally finished my day of work and what a day it has been.

Tonight, I received my slightly altered button so that I can ship that html code off to the blogger that I would like to advertise with.  Suh-weetness prevails.  I mean, I just emailed my awesome designer less than 24 hours ago {I'm milking the possessiveness of that term - ha!}.  Within the past 24 hours, not only do I have my altered 125x125 button, I ALSO have a new Etsy banner.   The Etsy banner will be up shortly; it just needed a few loving tweaks.

OH.  I sent out an email tonight.  Check your inboxes.  I haven't sent out an email in almost four months.  Wow-zers.  I'm super excited about a few changes that I've made here and there.

Let me know what you think.

Later, ya'll!

Rebecca

PUH-review:

1 comment:

dustin1114 said...

This verse was a blessing to me today! Have a good day yourself!