Thursday, October 1, 2009

hello, dear first-day-of-October!

And what a day it has been already.

Ever want to bury your head under your pillow and scream, cry, and laugh at the exact same time? That about pictures my exact sentiments at the present moment.

I was checking my email this morning and after doing so, I bumped over to delete my spam folder (yucky ole thing) and noticed a spam email with a message from someone that I kinda/sorta know. I'm like, obviously, this isn't spam because it has her name. I clicked on it and before I knew it, I "signed up" and sent an email (unawares to me) to just about everyone in my email inbox. Scream!!!

The reason why I didn't think that I had sent an email to everyone in my inbox is because the crafty little website only listed a few of the email addresses from my inbox. Of course, I unclicked that I didn't want to send them an email. Unbeknownst to me, it sent an email to everyone else. Scream! Ugh, ugh, ugh! One main reason I am cringing is because of all my contacts. Wow! I have at least one missionary in there and staff members at our church among other various and varied peoples. Cringe, cringe!

So I just opened up my email again. Two people had already accepted my "friend" requests. And one email from my Dad stating, "I'm not interested in any of this stuff." Umm...sorry, Dad, it was a complete acccident.

Needless to say, I have already canceled my "account."

Oh, the joys of "networking."

But this is the first day of my favorite month.

And it did get down to 33 degrees in the town directly south of us. Do you think that's any clue for the winter ahead?

And this Friday night, "us singles" (ie - single girls, thankyouverymuch) are going on an outing for which I am so grateful for and excited about doing. Yay! Hello pumpkins and apples and cider and donuts!

Here's to hoping the rest of the month of October isn't like the morning of the first day of October. :)

No comments: