Tuesday, October 20, 2009

pictures! {yay!}

Geoff & I with our dear Oma & Opa {they're awesome!}
this was on Labor Day...we do have a pic with all of us in it but unfortunately, Geoff & I had issues with our eyes {ie - they weren't open}...apparently, we still haven't learned how to pose for a picture - ha!
LOVE this pic!!!!
LOVE this pic, too! {My little brother watching over his big sis!}
Okay - time for a story...my Grandpa is hilarious and has a definite sweet tooth which my Grandma is always attempting to keep in check. So after we eat this ginormous dinner, of course, the obvious question is "dessert?" and the obvious answer for me is "NO!" But my grandpa and dad wanted a sundae and they were debating on the small one or the big one. I honestly cannot remember exactly why they chose the big one but it happened. And we all cracked up because it was kinda obvious my Opa wanted the big sundae. The big sundae was served so fancy-like at the table. Quite an ordeal!
{PS - notice the difference in the length of my hair between the Labor Day pic and the couple of weeks ago pic - yay!!!!!}
PS #1 - the pictures with us all dressed up is the night before Geoff left to go to Africa
PS #2 - did you notice that I'm wearing the exact.same.shirt in all the pictures even though some of them were taken on different dates. Yep. That's me!

No comments: