Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I feel obligated...

...to write you an update.


When I am working, I write the best posts in my head and have the best topics on hand to write about.


However.


This sadly changes when I actually sit down to write a post.


I was planning on doing a picture post on Tuesday (yesterday). My brother left for Africa on Tuesday. On Monday night, our family + my grandparents went out for (a very luscious) dinner. My grandma took several (exceedingly, incredible) pictures. But her memory card was different than ours and my brother could not seem to get hers to load on his computer.


Hence, no pictures. YET.


I just went through some pics on my brother's computer.


And, woah, buddy!! Look at my hair!


It's so SHORT and CUTE!!

I don't think I've mentioned that I'm working on growing it out long. I do like it long, though. It's just the "gettin-there" process that is a-go-ny!! I am getting it trimmed this Friday (woohoo!) so hopefully that will help.

Oh, and I'm working on something for Etsy! I'm super-excited. If my experiement project turns out well for me, I'll do one or several to put on Etsy and I'll link on here to my page.

And, lastly, I'll leave you with a verse I've contemplated recently:

Psalm 60:4, "Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah."

No comments: