Monday, October 12, 2009

so thankful!

I am so grateful tonight for a wonderful friend and great, godly parents.

I went over to this friend's house tonight and right before I was planning to leave, we ended up chatting for about an hour about spiritual things. It was so refreshing to hear in person what I've needed to hear. Yes, I've been fed by the Word of God and prayer. But what a blessing to be encouraged by another sister in Christ! Truly!! I know that God had HIS hand in that tonight.

So, something that my friend and I talked about tonight led me to ask my parents' guidance about a decision of mine.

I am so thankful for godly, {not perfect}, spiritual parents.

How much more blessed can I be than that tonight?

1 comment:

Trish said...

It is wonderful to see God's hand on our lives.

Thank you for sharing your list with us.