Friday, October 2, 2009

Victory!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chicago did not get the Olympics!!!!!
Even after our President, who is supposedly loved by everyone in the entire world, went over there with his wife and wasted all kinds of tax-payer money paying for transportation and Secret Service protection.
We did not get the bid.
Awesome!!!!
In case if you were wondering, I do have a spiritual bone in my body. This morning, I was asking the Lord to help me have the "breastplate of faith and love" and a "helmet, the hope of salvation" because I was getting upset over the current events of in the world, the downward spiral of our nation, etc. Seriously. I really get uptight sometimes about things. And I needed to buckle down and be a true Christian and have faith in the things that the Lord has promised and true, genuine love towards others. So, my mind was set this morning. I was focused.
Then comes the annoncement that Chicago didn't get the Olympics.
And, truly, if you're not from the Chicago-land area, you are not going to understand what this means. Like, seriously. It is a very corrupt city. Very corrupt. I cannot emphasize that enough.
Maybe you think I'm crazy and weird for saying all this, but I just felt a shot in the arm, like, "Ok, everyone in the world does not like Obama." Wow! What a thought.
And to think that Chicago got eliminated in the very first round. Hilarious!!!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

HAHA you are so cute! I dont like Obama either!, and, I am also aware and get very upset about the state of our nation and the way it is heading. It's like, I want to DO something about it, but there is really nothing I CAN do except for PRAY PRAY PRAY, and VOTE for the people who believe the same way I do. On the one hand, I am excited because it seems like Jesus is coming soon. On the other hand, I dont want this world to be a complete disaster for my baby to grow up in if He doesnt come REALLY SOON. oh well. "be anxious for nothing"

have a great day, and I'm glad he didnt get his way too!