Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I.

TRUST.

GOD.

even when I don't understand
even when the way is dark
even when life is not perfect
even when it seems like I'm all alone

*because HIS ways are higher than my ways, and HIS thoughts are higher than my thoughts {Isaiah 55:9}
*because even though it may be dark, if I am upright, there will arise "light in the darkness" {Psalm 112:4}
*because HE "will perfect that which concerneth me" {Psalm 138:8}
*because HE will cover me with his feathers and under HIS wings I will trust {Psalm 91:4}

Today is going to be a GREAT day.  The sun is shining.  It is glistening off the brilliant snow.  It will be a wonderful day, even though I still have puffy eyes and I have to get my picture taken for my passaporte. :)

3 comments:

irmler said...

I just got done writing a post about "In God we trust" then looked at your on "I trust in God" must be the thought of the day. - trusting in God, All the worlds problems could be salved if every one just followed this simple truth.

Noelle O'Brien said...

Great perspective! So nice to read your encouragement. Are you going to Israel??

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

No, but my parents are.