Saturday, January 30, 2010

So about that "love" thing

I've read two posts already today mentioning love and it's not even February!  :)  I've been wanting to do a post about Valentine's Day.  I was talking to a girl the other day who is here at the college at our church.  We are the same age and we're both single.  A comment she made about Valentine's Day was kinda-sorta like she was dreading it because she knew she wouldn't get flowers or anything.  This year, I have come to the realization that Valentine's Day is ok even if you're single!  {I told her that.}  I think partly the reason I feel this way is because I'm not in a college setting to see all these girls with dates and flowers, etc...

People, they had Valentine's stuff out in Target on December 26th!  I walked in there and could not believe my eyes!  But I had an epiphany in the month of January.  Seeing that Target is my favorite store and they have adorable Valentine's stuff I realized that Valentine's Day is ok!  It's pink + red + hearts....what's not to love?  :)

Today, I was itching for a new background {again...I must have a disease!} and once I uploaded this new one, I actually read the tag on the right.  "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."  That may be a little premature for me...but here's to hoping {I mean...knowing} that someday, my Heavenly Father will give me my "fairy tale" {whatever that means}!

No comments: