Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's daybook

FOR TODAY
JANUARY 21st

Outside my window...grey skies, snow, a little ice-covered {beautiful, bright sunshine popped out a minute ago but now it's gone.}
I am thinking...about how it will be very soon until the Lord returns {just read today in Mark the words..."earthquakes in divers places."}
I am thankful for...a friend who called me yesterday
From the kitchen...I made a TX Sheet Cake earlier this week for above friend
I am wearing...nothing glamorous
I am creating...some type of blanket-creation on the Knifty Knitter
I am going...to church tonight
I am reading...through Mark
I am hearing...the computer hum
Around the house...I need to hang some {cute, bird} pictures in my bathroom
One of my favorite things...my cute Valentine's latte cup from Target {that I bought on December 26th...a little early for Valentine's day, wouldn't you say?!}
A few plans for the rest of the week...work tomorrow, normal weekend
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


me and my beautiful Aunt Sue...it's her bday this weekend!








Credit goes here

No comments: