Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am

#1 sooooooooo excited about this year's Preaching Conference at our church
#2 very glad I finally had an afternoon off {and got a lot accomplished}
#3 not a pack rat
#4 too sentimental sometimes
#5 trying to get rid of more of my clothes {it's a disease...no wonder I hardly have any clothes}
#6 glad my hope is not in a democratic form of government {because apparently we don't have one anymore}
#7 making great headway with my idea notebook
#8 growing my hair out {it's getting long!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
#9 currently missing my college buddies a lot
#10 really missing my Oma and Opa {wish I could visit them in FL}

2 comments:

Anne said...

I am soooo excited about #1 too!!!!! Lord willing, Nat and I will be coming out:).

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!