Thursday, March 11, 2010

There are these girls....

...and they make me LAUGH! 

[[First of all let me say this...I have a huge-a-monguous burden for teen girls, especially "good girls" who grow up in Christian homes.  Because I was a "good girl" but I wasn't saved.  And I put on the act but it didn't make sense.  I tried hard but I still wanted my own way.  And {ask my Mom..she will know this is true} I have said in the past that one of the things I would love to do in life is be a youth pastor's wife.  It may not ever happen but that would be awesome if it did.]]

Anyways, I first experienced the fun of these girls way back in November when we went downtown on one of their days off of school.  It was in celebration of J's birthday.  I am friends with J's mom and she wanted me to come along with her.  Well, I had a most wonderful time that day.  I know there are other peeps from my church that read this blog and I want to say that I know these girls are not perfect but they are trying to follow the Lord {from what I can see}.  In my little thank-you notes to them {because they shower me with goodies}, I try to encourage them to stay surrendered and love the Lord--things that are very important!  Three of these girls are fixin' to graduate from HS in May so they have some huge turning points in their lives coming up.

They gave me something tonight and I was literally laughing out loud.  I just had to write this memory down.  I want to see so much good and blessings in their lives and I love them and hope they stay in the center of God's will.

Love ya'll!  :)

No comments: