Thursday, March 4, 2010

oh where, oh where have I been?

Substitute teaching, that's where!  Can you believe it?

I.
am.
exhausted.

{That is a glaring understatement.}

It was 1st and 2nd graders.  And it was for three days...Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Back to my real life tomorrow of cleaning houses.

I'm seriously surprised I have not lost my voice yet.  I do not talk that much in one day.  I used to, when I was in school.  But not anymore. 

All in all, they're sweet kids.

And a little girl who is truly such a darling little soul gave me a note tonight at church that said, "Dear Miss Gaus, You are the best teacher in the U.S.A."  Icing on the cake.

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Thanks for filling in Miss Gaus! We appreciate it!

Noelle O'Brien said...

Aww! I bet you did wonderfully! And I know what you mean about icing on the cake. Aren't they so cute??