Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've got to write this down

before I forget!

These conversations occurred while taking three siblings home today from church.

Dale:  He has a speech impediment but was very adamant about telling us something.  We finally figured out what he wanted to tell us.  So I asked him, "Are you smarter than me, Dale?" {I felt bad for not being able to figure out the simple thing he was trying to say.} His response, "Yes," as in, duh!

Winter:  "Miss Becca, is there a Mr. Becca?"  At first, it sounded like she said Miss Rebecca.  Then when I figured it out, I cracked up.  Ummmmmm....no there is not.  And when there is one, he will not want to be known as Mr. Becca.

Courtney:  She kept naming all different types of berries.  I think she must have had a berry candy. Well, she kept saying poisonberry instead of boysenberry.

Kids are fun!  I can't wait until I have my own.

No comments: