Monday, August 10, 2009

from my gratitude journal

holy experience


15. gracious people who took me to a Sox game
16. gas less than $3 a gallon
17. incredible strength and inner peace when needed most
18. a new cleaning job
19. fun with a friend
20. not losing my key in the grocery store
21. a friendly hello
22. an unexpected email from my cousin!
23. my grandma's joy on her birthday
24. talking with a friend after church and being encouraged


I know these little gratitude entries may seem so ambigous to you. Some of them have stories behind them (#17, #19, #20....) One of my friends is moving to CA to teach in a Christian school. I'm going to miss her....she gave me one of her cleaning jobs and I worked with her on Friday. We had such a great time together. Sweet memories.

3 comments:

beautyinallthings said...

It doesn't matter if they seem ambiguous. They are your grateful entries, for you to remember. Thanks for sharing them with the rest of us!

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

Awwwwww........that's sweet! Thanks for stopping by!

Our Family said...

It's your list and that is what makes it beautiful! ANy offering of thanks is a sweet sacrifice to the Lord. Loved your list
Thanks for sharing