Wednesday, February 10, 2010

because I can't seem to come up with a decent, chatty post

Here's a bullet list {again}:

:: I'm still having trouble breathing aka shortness of breath. It's getting really annoying {and scary}, so annoying I may go to the doctor next week if this persists. ::

:: Once again, it's really annoying and scary. ::

:: I had a friend offer to mention my Scripture memory cards in her ladies' Bible study.  So I sent her a free sample.  Don't we all love a free sample? ::

:: I'm making sugar cookies on a stick tonight for Master's Club tomorrow night.  They are heart shaped. ::

:: I had another, awesome cello lesson last night.  Jen is such an incredible teacher.  I started to practice on Monday night and my cello was terribly out of tune and I was not in the mood to tune it.  Our house is currently running on E in the humidity department.  So I knew any tuning would be for naught.  Anyways, saying that to say that I did not practice my main "exercise-type" book.  So when I got to lesson, I just told her I hadn't really practiced it.  She said, "Oh let's just skip it!"  Awesomeness! We did Vivaldi and my Sunday school song, instead. ::

:: I am currently in need of a weekend diversion. ::

:: I bought an incredible book geared towards starting a crafting business.  It is suited so perfectly for my questions/needs with my Scripture memory card business.  I've already gotten some incredible ideas and am stoked about the possibilities! ::

:: I am loving the snow but am really looking forward to spring.  Aren't we all? ::

:: I just discovered tonight via Twitter that a really mouthy morning host on the conservative talk radio in the big city got fired today.  Yay!  Now I can listen past 9am. ::

:: Here's a question for you:  Is it annoying that I have my feed shortened in the readers?  I will change it for you if it's annoying. ::

THE END.

2 comments:

Noelle O'Brien said...

Did you ever get to the doctor about your shortness of breath? That doesn't sound very good! Especially with the cold of winter, you want your lungs nice and strong and healthy. =)
Praying for you!
Your new background is CUTE! =)

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

I'm supposed to have an appt. tomorrow but I plan to cancel it {if it doesn't cost me a fee}. I'm going to try a sports med. doc...we {my family} have concluded that my back is out of line. :/