Monday, February 22, 2010

a question for you!

I snagged this book from B&N several weeks and fell in love with it immediately.  It has awesome content!  This book has been an incredible help by giving me great ideas for my Etsy shop/small business. 

One chapter talked about craft shows.  I tucked the ideas away in my memory for later knowing good and well that there wasn't a craft show around here that I would be attending.  However, I bought a local paper last week and spotted an ad for a craft/vendor fair benefiting a Christian school in a town about 35 minutes from here.  That is perfect!  I put my application and check in the mail over the weekend.  Hopefully, I get a spot!

Here's where my question for you comes in.  I'm in desperate need of ideas for topics/portions of Scripture for my cards.  I have two orders waiting to be fulfilled and the topics for those are: diligence and the goodness of God.  Have you thought of a topic that you would like to see in my Etsy shop?  Does a portion of Scripture pop immediately to your mind?

I really need to beef up my inventory before this craft show!  Thanks so much for your input!

xxhugsxx

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Maybe topics about being a wife or mother?

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

THANK YOU for your input!