Saturday, July 25, 2009

family!!

Here's a few pictures of our extended family that popped in for a visit. The top picture is of all us COUSINS!! This is the first time any of us have met. Weird, isn't it? Andrea (the oldest) kept saying, "I can't believe we haven't met until now!" But we all felt like we knew each other because we exchange yearly Christmas cards. (Oh, I have met Paul and his wife Jane, just none of the kids.) It so nice to be with family who is of like-minded faith. The bottom picture is their entire family with my Granny. Granny is Paul's aunt. Anyways, it was a great afternoon. We were sad to see them leave.


1 comment:

Hannah Royal said...

I found your blog thru Bethany Truth Photography's blog. I know these people....My Mom went to Bible College with Paul and Jane! Paul and Jane got married the same day my parents did! I've gone to youth camp with the kids lots of times! Crazy! :) We live in a small world! ~Hannah