Thursday, July 30, 2009

savings splurge!

I was going through my paper drawer and came across this receipt from a few weeks ago. I saved it because I intended to blog about it...so, here I am!!

Purchased:
  • facial toner
  • deodorant
  • toothpaste
  • 2 L'Oreal nailpolishes
  • 2 L'Oreal lipsticks

Total:

$48.23

What I paid:

$10.65

How:

  • $25 off coupon for transferring my prescription back to Walgreens (I actually ended up paying more and the $25 didn't even fully cover the higher prescription cost. Maybe the cost of that particular medicine went up. But I just know that I'll be transferring back out of Walgreens next time I have to renew my prescription.)
  • lipstick and nailpolishes were BOGO free each!!
  • plus, one $1 manufacturer's coupon

AWESOME!!!!

I wait for BOGO to buy my lipstick and nail polishes (most of the time!!)

No comments: