Wednesday, July 15, 2009

W.E.P.P.U.R.

I haven't done a WEPPUR in a long time.

WEPPUR = Worth Every Penny PURchase.



I don't know if many of you use mineral makeup but I highly recommend it. A friend got me started on mineral makeup about five years ago and I can't use anything but mineral makeup.

For a while, I used L'Oreals brand. It cost $15 for one jar but I tried to capitalize on BOGO free. That worked for a while but it seemed like Walgreens wasn't running that deal very often. And because it's a cheaper makeup, it oxidized more quickly than other expensive mineral makeups.

So, I have found that Merle Norman's mineral makeup works awesome for me. It costs between $20-$30 and lasts over 9 months. My Mom gets hers to last over a year which is a complete mystery to me. I wish mine lasted that long! :)

Anyways, I just wanted to share that this is an awesome buy. It may cost more money up front compared to cheaper brands but it lasts a long time and is great for your skin!

No comments: