Sunday, July 19, 2009

plans for this week:

  • get feelin' better
  • work
  • weed the gardens
  • give the gardens some TLC
  • water the gardens
  • fertilize the gardens (get the picture?)
  • make a few more song visuals for bus
  • get visuals laminated (this is huge)
  • work on my summer goals (see side bar)

Because...I'm gonna have a little extra time this week.

Because...my parents are gonna be out of town for a few days.

OH!

And...my mom has a very small family. She has no brothers or sisters. My Granny (my Mom's mom) only had one sister. And she only had three kids. (Confused?) Long story short...my Mom only has three cousins for extended family. Well, one of her cousins and his family is coming up to visit at the end of this week. They are going to be in our great state doing a seminar (or something like that) and are going to make the drive up here to see my Granny (my Mom's cousin's Aunt). In the meantime, we get to spend a little time with them. I'm so excited. And I don't think I have ever met any of their kids. They have 6. And the oldest is 17. So, in other words, my Mom's family doesn't get together very often. So I'm very excited!

No comments: