Friday, July 3, 2009

When my grandma first moved up here to IN with us, my Mom let me move the four-poster bed that was originally hers growing up into my bedroom. I was so thrilled! It was a beautiful four-poster bed. The bed is part of a bedroom set that my grandparents purchased from a wealthy, old couple before my Mom was born. So this set is an antique. Well, for the past 4-5 years since my grandma has lived up here, the matching dresser and desk has sat in storage. Not anymore! It's in my bedroom and I couldn't be more thrilled!


vintage paper lining the top drawers



the desk/dressing table



the dresser


the view from the doorway in my bathroom


the view from my bedroom door


It's far from perfect and there are a lot of nicks and scratches, the drawers stick a little and don't work exactly right but I think it's absolutely fabulous!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I like it! Your bedroom looks so nice:).