Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crazy,
awesome,
blessed
BUSY!!

Last night, I signed up for a free trial of an online marketing tool.

The results have been nothing short of AMAZING!
Well, I get amazed at pretty much anything so maybe that's not saying much.

But, I got an order of several sets of cards + just the fact that some of my friends forwarded their email to others who I never would have reached.

Would you like to be on my contact list? 
Click to subscribe on the right.

And, NO, this blog will not be a constant stream of posts regarding my etsy shop.  It's ok when people use their crafting blogs to make a little money {that's all good and fine}.  But sometimes, the entire tone of their blog changes to make $$.  I become disinterested.

Anyways, if I'm not peeking my head up here every once in a while, please know that I am buried beneath paper, scissors, glue, and laminate.

Now for tonight, I am off for our church's Christmas concert. Double yay!!!

No comments: