Thursday, December 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
DECEMBER 17TH '09

Outside my window...gray skies, bare trees
I am thinking...about snippets of a message I heard on the radio as I was pulling into the driveway. Can't wait to download the sermon to my ipod.
I am thankful for...my family
From the kitchen...would really like to make either a chocolate cake or chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting
I am wearing...jean skirt, brown elbow-length shirt, cream scarf
I am creating...verse memory cards, Christmas gifts
I am going...to our church's Christmas Banquet tonight
I am reading...Lines of a Layman by JC Penney
I am hoping...for snow
I am hearing...a Christmas CD playing and the refrigerator humming
Around the house...evidence of Christmas is everywhere
One of my favorite things...scarves
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish Christmas gifts, get everything wrapped and mailed, wedding tomorrow night, normal weekend
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:


my cousin's fiancee - Janelle - I heart her!!


No comments: