Tuesday, December 1, 2009

prayer request!

My Mom is having a mole removed in out-patient surgery on Thursday.  She's not concerned about it.  I can't say with complete honesty that I'm not concerned but I'm not worrying about it.  :)  And the doctors aren't concerned. 

But due to the intense amount of radiation she received while undergoing treatment for her leukemia, she is/was considered high-risk for skin cancer.  They're just being cautious in having this mole removed.

I'm sure it's nothing but I'm sure you understand that I would appreciate your prayers!  Yay for friends!

This December 7th will be Praise Day again!  It will be eleven years since her initial diagnosis.  GOD IS SO GOOD to our family.  I am so blessed to have my mom here with me.  A lady in our church passed away this year from cancer and she has daughters just a bit younger than me.  I cannot imagine not being able to pick up the phone and talk to my Mom whenever I want.  I am so grateful for the daily blessing of the presence of my Mom in our house!

No comments: