Thursday, December 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...December 3rd

Outside my window...gray skies, no sun

I am thinking...about all the Christmas gifts I need to get together

I am thankful for...my Mom's health

I am wearing...my favorite cullottes and my favorite zip-up sweatshirt {'bout to get ready for work}

I am creating...actually nothing right now...I'm waiting for my crewel thread to get here

I am going...to work and then with my mom to Chicago for her appointment

I am currently reading...through Revelation and any catalogs that happen to come in the mail {hello, Christmas!}

I am hoping...we get snow soon

I am hearing...computer hum, refrigerator hum

From the kitchen...hopefully soup mix jars for gifts

Around the house....the construction is almost done in the bathroom {yay}

One of my favorite things...an organized closet

A few plans for the rest of the week...two jobs tomorrow {blessed}, then to Chicago with friends; normal weekend

From my picture journal

notice the date from last year

No comments: