Monday, November 2, 2009

FRIday

I am really looking forward to Friday.

Here's why:

#1 - I'm going to an indexing conference {that I thought was in September/October...and it's in November - lucky me!} Do you remember a while back that I explained about a new career opportunity that I was looking into? Oh yes, here's the post. So I'm going. I'm a little nervous because it's not like there are an abundance of indexers in the United States. I know there won't be 500 people at the conference and I can melt into the crowd. No. I am going as the novice not-even-an-indexer. I'm going strictly for informational purposes. To find out more of this stunningly attractive, boring, helpful, interesting career.

#2 - My brother will be home from his 4 1/2 week missions trip to Africa. Actually, he was in Africa for about 4 weeks; the 1/2 week was travel time. We really haven't heard a lot from him so there will be many stories to hear.

#3 - My friend will be back. She has been gone for two weeks and I so miss chatting with her!! Yay! I heart her.

No comments: