Thursday, November 5, 2009

my week!

So this has been an interesting week! My Mom went with my Dad on a short business trip to New Orleans. They left Sunday night after church; she flew home on Tuesday afternoon; he flew to Phoenix (his second office), then home today.

I had Monday off of work. (!) I had Tuesday off of work. (!) And I took Wednesday off of work. (!)

Monday: I just did things around the house. I'm never bored when I have a day off. Never, ever bored. I went to see my Granny. I went to a friend's house and watched an old movie.

Tuesday: Hung out at home in the morning. Picked up my Mom from the airport then we went shopping. I bought some cute-o things. And let me say that almost every single thing was a need. Seriously. I know that seems hard to believe but it's true.

Wednesday: I went with a friend and her daughter and her friends downtown Chicago for the day. It was so.much.fun.!! The girls were so pleasant to be with. I had a blast! We ended the day with popcorn from a specialty popcorn shop. I have one word: delish!

Today: I'm working. Woohoo!

Friday: You already know about my Friday {see post below}!!

How has your week been?

No comments: