Saturday, November 28, 2009

how was your Thanksgiving holiday?

Mine was fantastic!

**Thursday.  Dinner was great.  We watched the most moving movie I have ever seen!  It was The Hiding Place.  Wow!  I'm sure many of you have seen it.  If not, you absolutely must watch it sometime.  I was so challenged.  Challenged to love more, challenged to memorize the Scriptures more, and challenged to be a truer-bluer Christian.  Awesome!  Can't say enough good about that movie!

**Friday.  I worked in the morning {blessed}.  My parents and brother went to get our Christmas tree.  We brought all of the Christmas decorations up to the house but we haven't decorated yet.  Because....

**Saturday was my cousin's fiancee's wedding shower.  I love her!  I have met her before this weekend but got to know her much better.  She is absolutely so sweet.  She and my cousin fit perfect together.  She is so bubbly, outgoing, and happy.  I love happy people! 

left-right: me, John {cousin}, Janelle {soon-to-be cousin}, and Sara {cousin}


Have a fabulous Sunday, everyone, as you worship our risen Savior!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!! I know Janelle!!!!! This is so wild! Her fiance is your cousin?!?! This is just too much!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

ARE.YOU.SERIOUS.???

Woah, buddy!

I love Janelle. She is AWESOME!! I know she grew up around Kansas City. Is that how you know her?

It's such a small world!! I do believe in {what is it called} six degrees of separation for sure!