Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday night wrap-up

Monday night was fun.
  • went to Target for the first time in probably two whole, entire weeks {unbelievable}
  • As I'm walking in, head down, minding my own business, a guy walking out greets me with a "Merry Christmas"...completely caught me by suprise, I flashed a smile and said, "Same to you!"  Wow!  Some sure are jolly.
  • I had my coupon envelope - yay!  I saved $2.75 + I had a $5-off card.
  • Found a cute hobo purse.  I've been searching for the perfect purse...and this one is almost perfect...perfect enough.  The reason I needed a new purse is because the purse I'm currently using is f-r-a-y-e-d.  My dad brought back a purse each for me and my mom when he went to Cambodia several years ago.  I love this purse. It's different, colorful, and the perfect size.  Recent problems include the zipper breaking {that's embarrassing because then everyone can see inside}, fraying on the handles and in other random places.  Needless to say, it was time for a new purse.
  • Went to be with my grandma.
  • Timed conveniently so that I watched the final episode of J&K+8.  I almost cried at the end.  That is so incredibly sad that a cute, adorable, "Christian" family has broken up. 
  • My new favorite show on T-L-C is the D*gg*r family.  Love them!!  And they're Baptist!  Woo-hoo!
I'm planning on a fabulous week.  How 'bout you?

blessings + hugs to everyone!

No comments: