Sunday, November 8, 2009

Here's another cute story from bus today.

It was absolutely, gorgeous today. The skies were a beautiful blue with white, swirly clouds.

If you have read my blog for a while, you may remember that our route is way out in the country {love it}. So, I'm driving our farthest out kids home and the brother is sitting in the front seat {that's still a big deal to kids, same as it was when I was a kid} and he pointed out the clouds to me.

Isaac: Miss Becca, the clouds are so pretty. {said with a slight, cute lisp on the "r"}

me: Yes, they are.

Isaac: They're all swirly. {more awe expressed about the clouds}

me: Yes, they're very pretty today.

Isaac: It's like God is up in Heaven swirling the clouds. It's like He is in art class.

Kids are so innocent and forthcoming! It made me laugh. I'm sure God smiled at that one, too.

Just a warning, I'm not going to promise very many posts this week. The youth conference at our church is starting tomorrow. {Wish you were here, Anne!} I get to help out for the opening activity tomorrow night. It's a Renaissance (medieval) theme. AND, there were Renaissance dresses on the H*llow**n clearance rack at a store in town. Wonderful! Plus with work sprinkled in, helping out in the kitchen at church, and picking up a girl from our route so she can attend the service, I might not post as much as I would like. Hope ya'll have a fabulous week, too!

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a cute story... I love how kids express themselves:).

Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you this week! Have a wonderful conference... I wish I was there too:).