Thursday, November 12, 2009

the simple woman's daybook


I've seen this in several places and have been wanting to do it for a while. Here it goes...


FOR TODAY, November 12th


Outside my window...sunshine and a blue sky

I am thinking...about how to make my life more profitable

I am thankful for...finding new contacts that I had misplaced

From the kitchen...I'm thinking about making choc. chip cookies for the weekend

I am wearing...my comfy clothes

I am creating...Bible verse memory cards

I am going...to church tonight

I am reading...through Ezekiel

I am hoping...to find another avenue of work besides cleaning houses

I am hearing...the hum of the computer and traffic from the highway

Around the house...need to get my craft/storage closet organized

One of my favorite things...homemade chicken dumplings

A few plans for the rest of the week: another set of Bible verse memory cards done and listed on etsy...work tomorrow morning...game for Junior Church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is me and Liz...the week of our graduation (me from college, her from HS), we're both wearing our striped shirts, we both have long hair...this picture is inspiration for me to continue growing my hair out...she is getting married in July and I'm in her wedding! Time flies!

Credit goes here: The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

Dear Abbi said...

Oooh, I want your recipe for chicken n dumplings! I just tried a recipe that's similar to what my husband (who was born in the midwest) remembers from childhood. But I would like to try other "tried and true" recipes. So please share it when you have time! Thanks!