Thursday, November 19, 2009

the simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY
November 19th...

Outside my window...gray skies, beautiful leaves on one tree that still have not fallen, looks like winter

I am thinking...about my younger {not youngest} brother

I am thankful for...my Ipod

From the kitchen...planning Thanksgiving dinner {I'm doing Thanksgiving this year...yay....yikes!}

I am wearing...jean skirt and 10//2 shirt

I am creating...Bible verse songs flip-chart today!

I am going...to see my Granny this morning and run a few errands

I am reading...through Ezekiel

I am hoping...to go to my cousin's wedding shower in MI next week

I am hearing...my radio, the doorbell ring

Around the house...construction is still going on in the bathroom and living room.

One of my favorite things...my morning coffee routine

A few plans for the rest of the week: work tomorrow, then a typical weekend

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

a little display I put up on the bus this week

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Enjoyed reading your post! (I love my morning coffee, too!) Have a blessed day!

Blessings - Pauline